Monday, March 12, 2007

You wanna do what?

When I finished University with my Bachelor of Arts (Economics) I swore up and down that I would never ever write an essay or exam again.

I hate writing exams.

I hate writing essays.

That lasted 3 years. When I was in Australia I decided to go back to University to do a Graduate Diploma in Computer Science. More exams, but hopefully the essays would be replaced with coding assignments that I could do at home and then hand in. For the most part that was true, but I didn't factor in the difficult of going to University within 1km of a beach and a beautiful public golf course.

When I finished the Diploma I swore up and down that I would never write an exam again.

*Sigh*

After years of thought and careful financial planning, I'm heading down the road towards an MBA. More exams, probably more essays but hopefully more fun and lots of discussions.

I will write more about what I expect to get out of doing and MBA, the sort of MBA that I have decided on doing, as well as why I have chosen the venue that I have.

Next, to find a MBA Blog aggregator to see if I can get it listed so that someone will read this besides me.

No comments: